Get to know how the locals live in Kopance and discover the producers and specialties that are spicing up Slovak food scene on a tempting 3-hour walking tour.
Tour for travellers who are passionate about tastes of Slovakia. Have you tried apples directly from an orchard before?
See, taste, and enjoy!
If you don’t try the local tastes it is like you never visited. Countryside tour to Kopanice region begins with a train journey.
We will meet you in Nové Mesto nad Váhom and bring you to an unique place where you can see a special friendship of man and bee. After this sweet visit with a taste of local honey, we will continue to fruit orchard Sad u Harušťákov, in the heart of White Carpatians.
We will introduce you to our sheep and fruit trees. In our renowned fruit-growing region we have excellent climate conditions for growing fruits, especially plums, apples, and pears. We will taste local specialities. This is how you can taste Slovakia like never before.
In the end of the tour, we will visit Slovaks and Czechs mark brotherhood at Veľká Javorina mountain peak.
Price: 49 €
Minimum number of participants is 4.
Available between April na October.
- Explore friendship of a man and bee
- Discover authentic fruit tastes
- Enjoy plenty of drink tastings
- Sample local sweets and cheeses
- Takes 3 hours, from 11 am to 2 pm (unless otherwise requested)
- Begins at Sadu u Harušťákov, or we can pick you up in Nové Mesto nad Váhom
- Is a small-group experience (minimum 2, maximum 8 participants)
- Includes visits different places in Kopanice
- Includes plenty of food and drink tastings, such as: sausages, cheese, cakes, must and spirits
- Local English-speaking foodie guide
- Food and drinks tastings
- 3 hours walking tour