Get to know where the locals buy ingredients for traditional Czech cuisine and discover the producers and specialty shops that are spicing up Zlín’s food scene on a tempting 2-hour walking tour.
As a local who is a foodie you will be in good hands as we eat our way across the market. We’ll share food along the way, ordering a couple of dishes at each place getting more and more full as we go from place to place. All food is included in the price. We’ll finish off with some amazing house-crafted pastry. Come hungry!
- Explore market with a local foodie
- Discover authentic Czech cuisine
- Enjoy plenty of food and drink tastings
- Sample local wines and cheeses
- Takes 2 hours, from 11 am to 1 pm (unless otherwise requested)
- Begins at Mr. Coffee – kavárna, pražírna kávy, Soudní 5549, Zlín
- Is a small-group experience (minimum 2, maximum 8 participants)
- Includes visits different venues in Zlín
- Includes plenty of food and drink tastings, such as: sausages, cheese, cakes, wine and trnkovica
- Local English-speaking foodie guide
- Food and wine tastings
- 2 hours walking tour
Our tour starts here:
Mr. Coffee – kavárna, pražírna kávy, Soudní 5549, Zlín, 760 01