An affordable walking tour designed for those who want to see Zlín in a more authentic way. We’ll explore beyond the conventional routes full of rushing tourists and kitschy souvenirs, and seek out the city’s many hidden gems.
- Discover Zlín’s lovely unknown spots with a local
- Enjoy beautiful views from the Skyscraper
- Visit the timeless architecture jewels
Instead of sticking to conventional tourist routes, I prefer to blend in with Zlín’s back alleys and uncover their hidden gems. If you also enjoy this way of exploring, I’ll be more than happy to show you around my hometown! We’ll walk to a unique streets, pass a winter spa and visit the calmest place in town. Afterwards, we’ll stop at a retro spot, take a seat and enjoy a glass of beer. There will be enough time to take photos. After a long walk, we can reward ourselves with a drink in one of my favourite bars. Small group sizes (8 participants max.) mean that you’ll have plenty of opportunity to ask questions and learn about local life.
- Takes 2 hours, from 11 am to 1 pm (unless otherwise requested)
- Begins at Mr. Coffee – kavárna, pražírna kávy, Soudní 5549, Zlín
- Is a small-group experience (minimum 2, maximum 10 participants)
- Includes visits different buildings in Zlín
- Includes a refreshment
- 2-hour walking tour
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guide
- Time to take photos
- Beer and a salty round cake
Our tour starts here: Mr. Coffee – kavárna, Soudní 5549, Zlín, 760 01